This presentation was given at the Marin Center for Independent Living in 2013. Examples are given to explain about the power of the mind to effect physiological changes. Guided exercises will give you an experience of how you can learn to use your imagination to improve how you feel and to actually improve physiological functioning and health.
Video: Use of the Imagination to Improve Wellbeing
June 26, 2013 at 9:00 am
- Q & A with Dr. B. – Would you be able to give us more detailed MBEP instructions?
- Q & A with Dr. B. – Would you explain more about Mindfulness-Based Empowerment Practices?
- Q & A with Dr. B. – Why Mind-Body? Why not mind training?
- Video: How to Live by Choice
- Q & A with Dr. B. – Please say more about the need for MBEP and explain the difference between it and sitting meditation.
- Authenticity, Transparency
- Body Centeredness
- Cancer and the Mind
- Chronic Illness and the Mind
- Gratitude and Well-Being
- In Your Own Hands
- Living by Personal Values
- Meaning and Purpose in Health
- Mindfulness Practice
- Practice is Everything
- Practice Living by Choice
- Q&A Ask Dr. B.
- Self-Efficacy and Self-Mastery
- Social Support and Contributing Member of a Community