People in emergency situations have been known to achieve physiological feats that seem biologically impossible. What is happening during these extreme situations? Adrenaline is most likely one attribute, however, we must also consider the biology of the muscle and bone structure. These structures seem to be transformed beyond their normal endurance to support the weight being lifted in each of these cases. The mind is quite literally changing the body.
Video: The Mind Changes the Body
March 24, 2015 at 9:00 am
- Q & A with Dr. B. – Do the mindfulness practices, especially the MBEP walking practice, ever become more natural?
- Video: Becoming Who You Really Are
- Q & A with Dr. B. – Would you be able to give us more detailed MBEP instructions?
- Q & A with Dr. B. – Would you explain more about Mindfulness-Based Empowerment Practices?
- Video: Self-Empowerment Through Mindful Choosing
- Authenticity, Transparency
- Body Centeredness
- Cancer and the Mind
- Chronic Illness and the Mind
- Gratitude and Well-Being
- In Your Own Hands
- Living by Personal Values
- Meaning and Purpose in Health
- Mindfulness Practice
- Practice is Everything
- Practice Living by Choice
- Q&A Ask Dr. B.
- Self-Efficacy and Self-Mastery
- Social Support and Contributing Member of a Community