Before every appointment, review your lab and other diagnostic test results. Also review your previous questions and the doctor’s answers. Be sure to bring your new list of questions and list of new symptoms. Be careful to only ask questions pertinent to that doctor’s specialty.
Video: Prepare for each medical appointment
September 17, 2014 at 9:00 am
- Video: Becoming Who You Really Are
- Q & A with Dr. B. – Would you be able to give us more detailed MBEP instructions?
- Q & A with Dr. B. – Would you explain more about Mindfulness-Based Empowerment Practices?
- Video: Self-Empowerment Through Mindful Choosing
- Q & A with Dr. B. – Why Mind-Body? Why not mind training?
- Authenticity, Transparency
- Body Centeredness
- Cancer and the Mind
- Chronic Illness and the Mind
- Gratitude and Well-Being
- In Your Own Hands
- Living by Personal Values
- Meaning and Purpose in Health
- Mindfulness Practice
- Practice is Everything
- Practice Living by Choice
- Q&A Ask Dr. B.
- Self-Efficacy and Self-Mastery
- Social Support and Contributing Member of a Community