Our degree of mental health and wellbeing significantly influences the immune system and its ability to defend against cancer and other debilitating chronic and life-threatening diseases. Studies of schizophrenics and others who tend to split off from reality reveal that they have lower rates of cancer and than the mentally well. The explanation for this is not yet known; interestingly, it is known that people with the highest levels of mental health and wellbeing also have lower rates of cancer and other diseases.
Video: Mental Health and Cancer
September 15, 2015 at 9:00 am
- Q & A with Dr. B. – Would you be able to give us more detailed MBEP instructions?
- Q & A with Dr. B. – Would you explain more about Mindfulness-Based Empowerment Practices?
- Video: Self-Empowerment Through Mindful Choosing
- Q & A with Dr. B. – Why Mind-Body? Why not mind training?
- Video: How to Live by Choice
- Authenticity, Transparency
- Body Centeredness
- Cancer and the Mind
- Chronic Illness and the Mind
- Gratitude and Well-Being
- In Your Own Hands
- Living by Personal Values
- Meaning and Purpose in Health
- Mindfulness Practice
- Practice is Everything
- Practice Living by Choice
- Q&A Ask Dr. B.
- Self-Efficacy and Self-Mastery
- Social Support and Contributing Member of a Community