How to live a full and rewarding life despite chronic pain, fatigue, malaise, and disability. The source of most of our suffering is the attributions we assign to symptoms rather than the symptoms themselves. We create unnecessary suffering by allowing ourselves to remain fused or entangled with our unhealthy thinking. Mindfulness practice allows us to defuse or disentangle from those pesky thoughts.
Video: Mastery and Wellbeing Through Mindfulness Practice (part nine of series)
May 28, 2014 at 9:00 am
- Q & A with Dr. B. – Would you be able to give us more detailed MBEP instructions?
- Q & A with Dr. B. – Would you explain more about Mindfulness-Based Empowerment Practices?
- Q & A with Dr. B. – Why Mind-Body? Why not mind training?
- Q & A with Dr. B. – Please say more about the need for MBEP and explain the difference between it and sitting meditation.
- Video: The Importance of Setting Goals
- Authenticity, Transparency
- Body Centeredness
- Cancer and the Mind
- Chronic Illness and the Mind
- Gratitude and Well-Being
- In Your Own Hands
- Living by Personal Values
- Meaning and Purpose in Health
- Mindfulness Practice
- Practice is Everything
- Practice Living by Choice
- Q&A Ask Dr. B.
- Self-Efficacy and Self-Mastery
- Social Support and Contributing Member of a Community