In this video I mention one woman who died just hours after being diagnosed with very early stage breast cancer. In my book—In Your Own Hands, I provide case studies of numerous medical patients who died because of their unhealthy beliefs. Whether induced by Voodoo or by an oncologist who tells you that you only have a few months to live, if you, like so many others, go into a trance and become convinced of the truth in the prediction, you too may only have a short time to live. However, it doesn’t have to be that way. You can learn to step back from unhealthy beliefs and to disentangle or defuse from them, rendering them harmless.
Video: Your Beliefs Can Kill You!
June 2, 2015 at 9:00 am
- Q & A with Dr. B. – Would you be able to give us more detailed MBEP instructions?
- Q & A with Dr. B. – Would you explain more about Mindfulness-Based Empowerment Practices?
- Video: Self-Empowerment Through Mindful Choosing
- Q & A with Dr. B. – Why Mind-Body? Why not mind training?
- Video: How to Live by Choice
- Authenticity, Transparency
- Body Centeredness
- Cancer and the Mind
- Chronic Illness and the Mind
- Gratitude and Well-Being
- In Your Own Hands
- Living by Personal Values
- Meaning and Purpose in Health
- Mindfulness Practice
- Practice is Everything
- Practice Living by Choice
- Q&A Ask Dr. B.
- Self-Efficacy and Self-Mastery
- Social Support and Contributing Member of a Community