Establish relationships with the office staff. Practice feeling gratitude for the ways they are helpful. Write down all the things about your doctors, nurses, techs, office staff, and others for which you feel some appreciation. Practicing the expression of gratitude feels good and will make for better working relationships with staff, which will actually result in being better cared for by the staff. Work in partnership with your doctors for the best care.
Video: Form Good Working Relationships with Your Doctors and Staff
January 27, 2015 at 9:00 am
- Q & A with Dr. B. – Would you be able to give us more detailed MBEP instructions?
- Q & A with Dr. B. – Would you explain more about Mindfulness-Based Empowerment Practices?
- Video: Self-Empowerment Through Mindful Choosing
- Q & A with Dr. B. – Why Mind-Body? Why not mind training?
- Video: How to Live by Choice
- Authenticity, Transparency
- Body Centeredness
- Cancer and the Mind
- Chronic Illness and the Mind
- Gratitude and Well-Being
- In Your Own Hands
- Living by Personal Values
- Meaning and Purpose in Health
- Mindfulness Practice
- Practice is Everything
- Practice Living by Choice
- Q&A Ask Dr. B.
- Self-Efficacy and Self-Mastery
- Social Support and Contributing Member of a Community