There are many case studies of patients like Mr. Wright, who cured themselves of cancer and other deadly diseases as a result of a profoundly deep belief in a placebo. The mind is powerful enough to cure us of almost any disease. The problem is that no one has ever figured out how to create a belief deep enough to effect a cure. I cured myself of influenza in a two hour period in 1991, but I have been unsuccessful in all my subsequent attempts. I have tried self-hypnosis, but even that is not enough because I was trying to cure myself. Here lies the challenge: To effect a cure with the mind, you must know that you can do it. Trying is simply not effective at all.
Video: Can the Mind Cure Cancer?
April 14, 2015 at 9:00 am
- Q & A with Dr. B. – Would you be able to give us more detailed MBEP instructions?
- Q & A with Dr. B. – Would you explain more about Mindfulness-Based Empowerment Practices?
- Video: Self-Empowerment Through Mindful Choosing
- Q & A with Dr. B. – Why Mind-Body? Why not mind training?
- Video: How to Live by Choice
- Authenticity, Transparency
- Body Centeredness
- Cancer and the Mind
- Chronic Illness and the Mind
- Gratitude and Well-Being
- In Your Own Hands
- Living by Personal Values
- Meaning and Purpose in Health
- Mindfulness Practice
- Practice is Everything
- Practice Living by Choice
- Q&A Ask Dr. B.
- Self-Efficacy and Self-Mastery
- Social Support and Contributing Member of a Community