The more curious you are in office appointments, the better you will be at asking good questions. You be better able to collaborate with your doctors. Vigilance and curiosity are at the heart of medical self-efficacy. With anything you don’t fully understand, ask the doctor for an explanation. Most doctors are very experienced at explaining things in language you can understand.
Video: Be Curious at Your Medical Appointments
November 12, 2014 at 9:00 am
- Q & A with Dr. B. – Would you be able to give us more detailed MBEP instructions?
- Q & A with Dr. B. – Would you explain more about Mindfulness-Based Empowerment Practices?
- Video: Self-Empowerment Through Mindful Choosing
- Q & A with Dr. B. – Why Mind-Body? Why not mind training?
- Video: How to Live by Choice
- Authenticity, Transparency
- Body Centeredness
- Cancer and the Mind
- Chronic Illness and the Mind
- Gratitude and Well-Being
- In Your Own Hands
- Living by Personal Values
- Meaning and Purpose in Health
- Mindfulness Practice
- Practice is Everything
- Practice Living by Choice
- Q&A Ask Dr. B.
- Self-Efficacy and Self-Mastery
- Social Support and Contributing Member of a Community